1. For renting a general car, the lessee must be at least 20 years old, hold a ROC ID card and a valid driver's license, and pay by credit card.
2. When renting an AVIS Prestige car (Mercedes-Benz car, etc.), the lessee must be at least 25 years old, hold a valid driver's license, and pay with a credit card above the Platinum Card (inclusive).
3. It is necessary to agree to various contract terms and specifications. See the terms of the contract here
4. AVIS reserves the right to drive.
1. The lessee who holds the ROC ID card is limited to using the ROC driver's license to rent the vehicle.
2. The International Driving License is used in accordance with the reciprocal conditions signed by the government of the Republic of China and other countries. Please refer to the announcement of the General Administration of Highways of the Ministry of Communications: